Thursday, April 1, 2010

Personal Image

This was a picture I took during the Summer of 2009. I was at a Killers concert with a couple buddies of mine. I was taking a few pictures of the set and band. Some of them came out better than others but this one looked the best so I choose this one to show to everyone. The concert was amazing and we were closer than I had expected. I think any pictures taken at a concert or a music festival or even a place with flashing lights and in your face music would look cool because you never really know how they are going to turn out. For example this picture as well taken at the same concert...
As you can see it is blurry and some what unable to comprehend what is happening. The lights that look like hooks are sweet and trippy and everything seems to be burning. Even if this is not the best picture I have taken I still like it for the awesome effect of the moving lines and people.


No comments:

Post a Comment