Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Trailer Posters

I honestly really love this poster even if does look more like a book cover than a movie poster. I think that what would have made it a little bit better is if it had the production staff and editors, actors and everyone that is apart of it at the bottom. Other than that I really like it. I am actually doing a little movie of the same title and would probably use this as a poster. Possibly even make another Spilt Milk poster in the future.


Pirates vs. Aliens (UFOs), who could not want a more bad ass movie. Its freaking Jack Sparrow and the Alien from Alien, or Mars Attacks!. I do like my pun at the bottom of the poster too. If it is not clear enough it says "Invade and Sea". Pretty clever on my part. Anyways I hope someone makes a movie like this I would definitely see it no matter how bad it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment